I'm pretty sure that the per order windowing functions aren't doing what
you're expecting with the non-axisymmetric beam patterns that mode-matching
decoding produces.  I've seen people do this weighting before with decoding
using pinv (I think there's a recent paper by N. Epain from a 3rd order
array built in Craig Jin's lab), so maybe they're getting something
different from my results.  But, as far as my experience goes these
windowing functions should only be used with simple source decoding methods.

Josh

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 3:03 PM, <f...@kokkinizita.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 10:32:27AM -0700, Aaron Heller wrote:
>
> > Fons...  I assume what your doing is making a decoder with shelf gains
> > given by Moreau and Daniel and then testing it numerically and not
> > getting the expected value of rE.
>
> Exactly.
>
> > I have code to do that as well and
> > will take a look it it after the AES Convention this weekend.
>
> Great, thanks,
>
> Ciao,
>
> --
> FA