Something else - are you solving for face mounted or vertices mounted speakers?

            Dave

On 03/11/2010 09:40, Dave Malham wrote:
Hi Fons,
Have you any images of how the irregularity is distributed? There's something about the icosahedron that's niggling at my brain but I can't quite put my finger on it, so I thought an image might help....

    Dave