Archontis - I mean when I make a multichannel sound installation and use
Vbap to pan it - lets say an eight channel octophonic horizonatal array -
when I export an 8 channel interleaved rendering of this installation later
and play it back on say, Iplayer, it automatically renders it to stereo and
and panning is suprising well represented in stereo.

Augustine Leudar
Artistic Director Magik Door LTD
Company Number : NI635217
Registered 63 Ballycoan rd,