From: Fernando Lopez-Lezcano

 Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 1:11 PM

 To: Surround Sound discussion group

Subject: Re: [Sursound] RIR measuring,how to capture a higher order Ambisonic room responce?

 On 04/23/2018 12:42 PM, Stefan Schreiber wrote:

I can do the 4 measurements with 45 degrees rotation of my tetramic, that

 is not so difficult,  the next step to create a second order ambisonic

 RIR

 that is where I will fail :-).

You would need to "calibrate" the created 8 capsule array. That is,

 record impulse responses all around it in a big space or anechoic room

 (enough to accurately sample the spherical harmonics you want), and then

 derive an A to B converter from that. I have some preliminary code in my

 SpHEAR project that tries to do that, but it is not a "push a button and

 you are done" thing at all...

Ligações:
---------
[1]