[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Hmm.. we can probably do that. Is smoothly-running progressbar really
> all that important?

it is to me. That's why I wrote the patch, because I got tired of
looking at inaccurate progress output. And I don't use splash.

I agree about correctness, but this *is* correct. Users who want to
submit all writes to the vm in one big batch, then flush and let the vm
do writeout as it sees fit already have that option by disabling
early_writeout.

Wasn't early_writeout added to get rid of the big pause at the end? Now
there are 5 smaller pauses. This fixes it so there are none.

Jason