Hi Ron

>Hey, come on now, please stop the American bashing. We are all in this
>together

Hear hear!

> although I would say we (Americans) should be leading the world in
>alternate fuel development.

I think you probably are, and will.

>It's really hard for us little guys to fight the
>big oil companies and the government.

Yes, whichever little guys, and whichever government. You draw the
line in the right place. Washington and Wall Street (same thing?) is
not America, and every country has its Washington and Wall Street, we
all have the same problem. Americans - let's make it clear: American
people are in the front-line. Yes, "they" use a disproportionate 60%
(is that right? - anyway, the lion's share) of the world's energy,
but it wouldn't surprise me a lot of they proved responsible for 60%
of the solutions also. But it doesn't matter - as you say, we're all
in this together, and that's the only way we'll get any improvements.

On the other hand, remarks like Chuck's and others, unless he can
come up with something slightly more substantial, don't exactly help
a lot, it's just divisive, as we can see.

Hey, guys - you're interested in biofuels? Welcome to Biofuels Nation, citizen.

All best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects