--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "rwe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Motie,
> Have you done any work on making the residue from the still fit for
human
> consumption?
> By
> Raw

Not yet, but it may 'accidently' occur occasionaly. I may have to
further purify a small sample occasionally for 'lab tests'! LOL
I'm looking for anything over 90% for fuel purposes. If the vacuum
can achieve a 50% product, I can distill it much more efficiently
than if I am starting from a wash of only 14%. I would like to
initialize with a 100 gallon tank, and add a couple more if the
process works. The tanks could work around the clock. I would only
have to spend a couple of hours daily to vacuum off the excess
alcohol, and throw in more feedstock. For fuel purposes, I'm not
concerned with "heads" or "tails" or any 'off-taste'. A little
Methanol won't worry me. If I need a 'lab sample', I can draw off a
gallon or two, and reflux it to needed quality levels.
There are a couple of other groups I'm in, that can help with what I
think your question may be.

Motie

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM