The carbon dioxide scrubber that uses soda would probably be satutated with
CO2 quickly if you are making a large batch, and would necessitate either a
larger scrubber or more chemical; but the nice thing about a chemical CO2
scrubber is that the soda can be regenerated by heating it.  If you are going
to go to the trouble of setting up a separate vacuum tank, it would be easy
to pass that through a carbon dioxide scrubber; then, later, you could heat
your carbon dioxide satuated soda in your green house and drive off CO2 to be
used by the plants in your greenhouse.  A word of warning; plants do utilize
carbon dioxide and water to produce carbohydrates and other nutrients, but
only in the presence of light.  If you suddenly increase the CO2 content of
greenhouse that is not well lit, you could end up causing an acid-base
imbalance that is detrimental to your plants.

Randall

kirk wrote:

> CO2 is a very cheap gas. You would need a great deal of it to be worth
> messing with.
> If you have a greenhouse you could vent it in there when the sun is up.
>
> Kirk

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM