From: "Robert Mills" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 14:10
Subject: Re: [biofuel] The Hydrogen hype, "the scam artists at work".

> To further complicate things, I cannot find anywhere whereby the molecule
"O" lives in nature without it's electron attached to form "O2". This worrys
me that we may have a uniting of "H2" and "O2" as an exhaust process which
is "HYDROGEN PEROXIDE" or in other terms more acid rain as a result. I also
don't know if there are any answers out there as to the environmental
pollution like photochemical smog that will result when the sun hits this
product in mass.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM