Thanks for the forward.  I find it disturbing that the article is
recommenting conversion to wood alcohol as a potential energy
alternative, even to the point of giving recommendations on how to
cut down trees.  Yes, trees are renewable, but not quickly.  Our
tree reserve would fail even more quickly than our oil reserve, and
the consequences would be even more dire.

Brian