  From: Andrew Lowe
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 10:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: Running On Empty

  Art Krenzel wrote:
  > Keith & Brian,
  >
  > I have found a graphic which summarizes some of what you are saying.  Try
this for size - I got it from a German Solar Tower publication.  I cannot get
it "stick" to the email message other than as an attachment.

attachments.  http://www.sbp.de/en/fla/index.html

  > The graphic in question is on page 3 of the document and summarizes the
effects of energy use and productivity by country.

  > I hope this helps.
  >
  > Art
  [snip]

  How do I find the "page 3" in question? Could you please provide a few
  steps to get to the page in question?

        Regards,
              Andrew Lowe

  p.s. Being a Structural Engineer by profession I'm inclined to say
  "F**K, that's one company I would like to work for" :)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511