Dear (tut, tut) Sir,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Morgan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: [biofuel] US poll about Iraq war

> All I can add in our defense, is that much more good has come from our use
> of the land for the good of the world, than from the natives who inhabited
> it previously.  Yes, you too have benefited from Jackson' s quest,

Quo bono ?

>so find a better argument about the poor, savage, barbaric, nomadic though
culturally
> rich natives who fell easily to manifest destiny.  Their children

or what is left of their decimated numbers after the systematic and
sustained pogroms, the single largest and least mentioned blot on American
history.

> are being well taken care of, and now have the benefit of electricity,
inexpensive
> housing, internal combustion, oh, and beer.  :)

> Also, we sure picked a loser for a President in 2000, good thing we can
kick
> him out of office in 2004.  How many other countries refresh their
> leadership on such a regular basis?

More countries than you care to acknowledge,  with a lot less behind the
scenes rigging that brought him to office in the first place.

> I agree with some who think his entire administration should be behind
bars for the atrocities, corruption, and
> fleecing of not only the American public, but the entire world.  I am
> ashamed to be associated with our false President and his cabinet these
> days, but proud that I voted for Al Gore, and rightly so...as it turns
out.
> Is Kerry the answer?  Maybe, but at least he will choose an entirely
> different administration and get those crocked-good-for-nothin' Ashcrofts,
> Rumsfelds, and Cheneys out of positions of power.  When push comes to
shove,
> and believe me it has!  The American public will do the right thing.

And elect another Bush and prouide him the higest popularity ratings as they
did immediately after  the attack on iraq ?

> In the mean time, we're all [here on this list] are just doing what we can
> to reduce the need for foreign oil,

Not in the sense you mean it, though.

> to take the incentive away from stability in the Middle East.

come again.

> Personally I look forward to the day when the economics of the region make
it impossible to inhabit the area, at least on > the same scale.  Where will
all of those people go?  Well, they may just
> have to assimilate elsewhere, obey the law, get a job, and act
respectable.

You can then send your troops in and create the next US state.