From: "Hakan Falk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 4:45 AM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] [biofuels] Re: US poll about Iraq war

> [...]
> >conclusively proven to alter the end result, being your death.
> >Antibiotics are the greatest killers of the immune and lymphatic
> >functions as they are indiscriminate in what they attack and
> >destroy. They destroy not only the harmful bacteria, but also the
> >bacteria that has a beneficial action on your body and thereby
> >weakens it and the cycle regenerates. I have a study on the effects
> >of antibiotic poisoning on my site completely access free;
>
><http://www.liferesearchuniversal.com/probiotics.html#bios>http://www.lifer
esearchuniversal.com/probiotics.html#bios
> >So, to say
> >that modern medicine has been beneficial to the social structure of
> >any culture is erroneous and false. True medicine is a benefit and a
> >boon as it treats the whole body and not only "profitable" symptoms.
> >
> >My two and a half cents worth.
> >
> >Luc
> >

> >--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Good grief Ryan!
> > >
> > > "Merely" saying? LOL!

> >see my
> >long run from
> >cannot judge
> > >
> > > But that's what you're doing.

> > > Is that how you measure progress? Read on, and it is how you
> >measure
> > > progress - your idea of progress has a capital P and is preceded
> >by a
> > > silent T, for "Technological". It went out the door in the
> >sixties,
> > > Ryan. Forty years ago the Modernist Project was deemed to have
> > > failed, now it's known as the Myth of Modernism. What followed, or
> > > tried to, was Post-Modernism, still only defined by what preceded
> >it
> > > because true progress, human progress, the real story of history,
> >got
> > > sidetracked (once again) by the current Neo-Liberal era, if that's
> > > what it is, which "merely" compounds the failures of Modernism,
> > > especially its more lethal aspects. If you don't know all this
> >then
> > > you're living in a sort of suburban dream out of a 1955 Reader's
> > > Digest.

> >and
> >for even
> >benefiting
> >generations ago,
> >you like
> > >
> > > That gave me a real belly-laugh! Reminded of another belly-laugh I
> > > had when a doctor got furious with me and yelled "Of course we're
> > > more healhy now! We have six times as many hospital beds!" I
> >really
> > > hope you didn't have to think about that one.
> > >
> > > "... our life expectancy is much higher than even two generations
> > > ago..." and there lies the flaw. Go back to *before*
> > > industrialisation and you find an altogether different picture.
> >The
> > > picture you're seeing is a prime case of your History 101, judging
> > > history by modern standards. Please see:

<http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/16019/>http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/
BIOFUEL/16019/

> > > Note the "please" - I hope you do read it this time, you didn't
> >last
> > > time, nor the time before that.
> > >
> > > Anyway, do you think being healthy is a matter of taking medicine?
> > > Are you quite sure modern medicines are better? We certainly have
> > > better diseases these days, I'll give you that, both us and the
> > > biosphere we're supposed to be a part of, something of a severe
> >but
> > > under-reported casualty of your brand of "Progress".

> >Internet?  Have
> >or
> >developed more
> >benefiting from.

> >world?  Were it
> >the world
> >the plight of
> >the people
> >world?  Has
> >after corrupt
> >re-paid?
> >age, have
> > >
> > > You certainly condone jingoism.
> > >
> > > Look at what Al Sharpton said about trade - never mind which party
> >he
> > > represents or whatever, just look at it:

> >Organization.
> >Sharpton,
> >have
> >Americans

> >trade
> >shaped
> >here
> >trade,
> > >
> > > By your reasoning, shouldn't he rather by counting the benefits
> >the
> > > slave trade brought him as a privileged American instead of the
> > > probably impoverished "backward" African he'd have been but for
> > > slavery?
> > >
> > > You should read the rest of that article, it sort of follows on
> >from
> > > what I was saying above about the Reader's Digest 1955:

<http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/28999/>http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/
BIOFUEL/28999/

> >in the
> >did not want
> >oil,
> >that I am
> >nation have
> >Middle East.
> >fraught
> > >
> > > That's what they say about the US (and they're not the only ones).
> > > Their case gathers much strength from the fact that so much of the
> > > religious strife, brutality, ignorance, and hatred in their region
> > > stems directly from US interference.

> >their
> >fallopian tubes
> >easily
> >minority in
> > >
> > > It's because you (pl.) think that, in the face of massive and
> > > accumulating daily evidence to the contrary, that you're not only
> > > making every mistake in the book plus a bunch of new ones,
> >virtually
> > > all of which you were warned about before you went in there, but
> > > they're the very same mistakes you made 40 years ago in Vietnam.
> >Some
> > > people just never learn. Pity so many other people have to bear
> >the
> > > consequences of that. Saving the world from Communism, eh? What
> > > happened to all the dominoes that were supposed to fall over when
> > > Vietnam won? Oops, no dominoes. Ever think about that?

> >them about
> >no one can
> >another and us.
> >own planes
> >because we had
> >region,
> >Muslims
> >from their
> >world of
> >you want me
> >you figure
> > >
> > > Hopeless, it's hopeless. (Gnashing of teeth and rending of
> >raiment.)

> >incentive
> >American
> >would be
> > >
> > > In a vast number of cases, happier, better off, better fed, still
> > > alive. William Blum is an American historian who likes facts:

<http://members.aol.com/superogue/homepage.htm>http://members.aol.com/supero
gue/homepage.htm

<http://members.aol.com/bblum6/American_holocaust.htm>http://members.aol.com