I am far from perfect but would like to express to you
again that together we can make change and I think
that is probably why Journey to Forever website was
formed (thank you Keith and Midori).

As JTF readers Let us set some goals this New Year of
doing at least a few great things. As it pertains to
the discussions on this listserv my goals for the New
Year for you all are:

1) To finalize and summarize the costs and approach to
buying an orphan vacated U.S. gas station and
converting it into a clean fuel/biodiesel gas station,
including incentives from DOE, commercial credit,
maybe a co-op, and other various factors.

2) FOr me, I plan to "get a real job" to supplement my
consulting in energy efficnecy and renewable
fuels/regional planing in order
to assist people like you readers and people of
similar sensibilities

3) Gain a better understanding of how I can use
locally made regional goods and services and do a
better job of recycling, and offering homegrown goods
and services to help my immediate neighbors.

4) I will not be as "afraid and fearful" in life and
write my congressman and get involved for local and
regional change; regardless of my personal failures.

5) Try to be aware of the plight of others in other
countries and worlds.