Hi Peggy ;

I couldn't agree with you more.  I tracked down some
hand powered bicycle carts I gave to some handicapped
people in Cambodia, and one guy with one arm was using
it to bring goods across the border for about $2 per
day.  Imagine 1 arm powering this arm powered bicycle
cart.  He was working hard but he was STRONG.  I told
him he is hired as soon as my other big project gets
started.  I sit in front of my computer and type and
it shows!

I always asked myself WHY a couple like Tom Cruise and
Nikole Kidman can't keep it together.  I mean they are
both good looking, they have loads of money, yet it
doesn't work.  Then I see people with no money living
in grass shacks with one leg and they stay together.
I believe it is a lot to do with a days work.

I heard a good anecdote once.  It went :
"People busy pulling on the oars are too busy to rock
the boat!"

I also don't forget that they don't have many options
either.  In some ways this is not always a bad thing.

Best Regards,

Peter G.
Thailand