----- Original Message ----- From: "Hakan Falk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Our Godless Constitution

Luc,

Sorry but my earlier reply was sent by itself and without following comment.

You are right, but I think that many Christians also should learn "respect or please keep their crap for them self". It is numerous times that I met representatives for the Christian religion, that in an abusive way promote their religion and demand respect for it, without them self having any respect for what others belive in. This I say, even because my denomination would officially and by birth be Christian protestant.

I am sorry, but I fail to see in what way Ken did not show respect, he declared what be belive and did a general comment about religious variant in general. In mathematics X stand for unknown denomination

And were we speaking of mathematics I would agree.

and I think that in this case it was meant as such.

You can believe that if you want to,however anyone who has been around confirmed atheists for any amount of time knows more than well that the "X" is a lot more than a generic symbol. It is meant the way it was used. Like "X"mas is.

Why are you so upset by not being especially mentioned, was it the lack of attention to your specific case?

I am sorry to disappoint you but I do not suffer from adolescent temper tantrumus (my word).

Luc - pinning for attention.....ha!

Hakan
X-tian or whatever.