_____

From: Francis Hemsher

Hi Andreas,
your two cents are appreciated.

For some reason, over the past few months, interest in SVG has
shifted substanially from Europe/Asia to the US: I closely monitor
calls to SVG-oriented sites.

MB> This sounds a little ominous and from a practical standpoint. how are
you monitoring this for sites you don't own? (Unless of course, they publish
their log files.)   Since this is your data point, I'd love to understand it
better.

Michael

  _____

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM