I'm assuming this is a nearly impossible question, but I'll have a go at it
anyway: I'm a great fan of Luis Royo's (and Boris Vallejo's, but I don't
hink BV ever had anything to do with computer games) art. I know Luis has
made drawings to several computer games boxes, but I've only knowledge of
the following six:

The Summoning
Turbo Girl
Game Over
Satan
Navy Moves
After the War

Does anyone know any other? Maybe Army Moves and Game Over 2 too?

Pedro R. Quaresma
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"All your base are belong to us"

http://www.salvador-caetano.pt