Well, as far as I know, he only did covers for Dinamic games.

Other games he did covers for include:
AMC
Capitan Trueno (one of my all time favorite Spanish games)
Game Over 2 (which was just the English release of Lorna)
Hundra
Narco Police
Cozumel (not sure about the sequel games)

Now I'm almost certain he also did the covers for the following games, but
since I don't have copies of them or haven't  seen the artwork on other
sites I can't confirm these 100%:
Comando Tracer
La Aventura Original
La Guerra de las Vajillas
Jabato
Rescate Atlantida

What's also interesting to note is how most of Dinamic's early covers were
done by Aspiri and then later he went over to Topo and was replaced by Royo.

And for those uninitiated in the 80's Spanish software market (one of the
coolest and most innovative markets of the time) Dinamic is not Dynamix.  :)

Karl Kuras
http://www.trantornator.com