That leads to an interesting, but infrequent, phenomenon. Why ARE some games
renamed when ported to another platform? My guess is they were unpopular on the
initial platform; a rename might give the game a fresh start.

This would make a good list -- game renames. I have an addition: Dragon Lord for
the PC (dist by CinemaWare in 1990) was released under the name Dragon's Breath on
the Amiga.