> I remember the guy that runs the Origin Museum claiming that there are
> four of the original twelve currently known to exist.  Since that is
> one of his specialties I see no reason to doubt him.

I certainly don't mean to doubt this claim either, Joe Garrity is probably
the most knowledgeable person on the subject. I've been talking to him
several times but never got around to ask him about the Computerland
Akalabeths, so I didn't know that he confirmed this many copies.

My understanding has been that only one copy was verified to exist. Looks
like research has since yielded a few more. I know that Byron Blystone has
been launching an investigation into Akalabeth recently, and dug up some
more details in the process. Joe and Byron are two more guys that really
ought to be on this list!

Jim, how many people have subscribed to the list so far? I'm curious if
there are a lot of lurkers :)

/Alexander