On Wed, 2003-04-02 at 15:20, John Morgan Salomon wrote:
> You could limit access to people who
>
> -are wearing a suit and tie
> -shaved today
> -aren't completely wired on caffeine
> -have slept enough in the last few weeks
> -aren't wearing a tech or vendor t-shirt

So, you only want to deal with managers and executives? :-)

> -isn't carrying a pager or cell phone or both

ACK.

Let's get serious...
I'm at the beginning of a research project, dealing with peerings of
swiss isp's, and got a hint of one of my profs to SwiNOG.

I'm in great respect to all of you. I am really surprised that you
maintain such an open group of techies concerned with internet and
network operations. Anyone interested in can easily tune in to your
discussions or even participate to them - as I am doing right now.

My intention was to participate the upcoming meeting to get in contact
with the people and sector I'm dealing with now.

In order to shorten the number of participants on your meeting, you
could filter by the topics and the level of discussion of the meeting.
I'm sure, people won't attend another meeting, if they had been finding
out, that they are inappropriate. But my plea is: Remain as open as you
are!

Cheers
 - Dan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: