So maybe the beginner tutorials should start with simple things, like
handling a hand written html form and then later introduce some
extended features like sfForms, which makes your life easier. This is
done with security.yml and credentials: if you need more, you can use
sfGuard. The good thing about Jobeet is that it shows how fast you can
develop applications with symfony. But it hides the fact, that you
have to know very much about the different components, when you try to
change or add something there ...

Well, i think it is really hard to satisfy everyone ...

Michael