On Dec 30, 4:33 pm, "Ondrej Certik" <ond...@certik.cz> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Alan Bromborsky <abro...@verizon.net> wrote:

<SNIP>

> I think we should have just one input format, e.g. if we figure how to
> convert rst to latex, would it be fine with you? E.g. we could have
> everything in .rst and you can always convert it to latex for you if
> you want.

Well, the whole point of using ReST for various projects (including
Sage soon) is that it can be trivially converted to *good looking*
html (no latex2hml - yeah) and via LaTeX also DVI/PS/PDF. It also
offers the possibility to create chm, i.e. Microsoft help files, so I
would recommend storing the rst documentation and throwing away
everything else since it should be trivial to generate on demand. If
this code (which I haven't looked at) requires some magic macros in
some file that should be cleaned up IMHO, but I am not doing anything
of the work :)

> Ondrej

Cheers,

Michael