On Mar 22, 1:00 pm, Ondrej Certik <ond...@certik.cz> wrote
> Python does, but we have a word in it. It's a good idea to introduce
> yourself in the python-gsoc list.
I went ahead and introduced myself there.

I copied what I have above and added some notes to myself on the wiki
at http://wiki.sympy.org/wiki/GSoC2009_Application_Template/Aaron_Meurer
.  I hope this is an acceptable namespace.  I wasn't sure. I can move
it to user space if you like.

There isn't much to it now, but after I edit it some, could you maybe
look it over a bit.

Also, I had another question.  I had heard mentions that a résumé
would be needed from other projects, but I haven't seen any explicit
mention of it on sympy or python's template pages.  Will you or python
be wanting any kind of formal or informal résumé from me?  I don't
think I would have anything interesting to put on it, except for the
relevant classes that I have taken so far, as I have never had any
kind of computer science related job or internship or anything like
that.