For now, let's just gather the translated documents, until we figure
out the best way to deliver them (e.g., do not consider delivery as
part of completion for these tasks, only translation).  So, for
example, if they have a good translation in a fork on GitHub, or even
just upload it to the task, that will be sufficient for now.

Aaron Meurer