I've started the script I've written about in the previous mail. Now every
6 hours all open mergeable pull requests that are not tested will be tested
in python 2.7.1.

The computer I'm using will continue to do the tests unless there is a
hardware problem (which is possible as there are some faulty components in
it)

Stefan