Probably not, if we want to test all the pull requests.

But if we set up a system like what I was talking about where the
server can server out tests, then I too can probably set up an old
computer or two to do testing with. Old computers like this are
actually not that hard to come by (indeed, as I said, you could also
just run this on your personal computer when you're not using it), and
doing it in a distributed fashion is much easier than having some
server or cloud node or something, because it only has to have
internet access.  You don't have to have ssh access or anything
(assuming you have local access to the device), and if someone's
computer goes down for whatever reason, then it's no big deal; the
rest will just take on the load. The only thing that has to be stable
is the test report server, which is hosted on the app engine, so it
should be very stable (and of course GitHub, which is obviously also
very stable).

Right now, Stefan's script works only for his machine, if I were to
run the same script, we would just get duplicate reports (unless we
timed them to be offset or something).  So we really need to get some
poling mechanism implemented, and then I think that even with just the
computers we have, we should be able to alleviate, if not eliminate,
our testing problems.

Aaron Meurer