Hi Tomo,

Thanks for the advise. I'm on the issues list now to get started and to
know whats happening behind the scenes.
I would like to ask about submitting a patch.Should i implement one of the
analytical model of Quantum or should I merge your GSoC proposal?
What functions should i implement of that model?What arguments should the
functions take?

Thanks,
Rhythm Gupta