Sir ,
I would like to work on it as a project this summer (GSoC) with additional
features.I would also like to add the basis conception using determinants.I
was moving from different topics and have fixed my self onto this and have
started writing a proposal.I guess I satisfy the requirements and I would
be referring to Varshalovich for this.Thanks.