So would these mean starting afresh or just adding more to the present
system. And my idea is the matrix transforms method between various co
ordinate systems which would be applied to covariant and contravariant co
ordinates.I have been working on this stream of ideas and would also like
to add the testing of basis and span if possible.One more question can this
be implemented as a project during summer.Thanks.