Hmm. I tried that going from frame[99] ->frame[0] ->frame[98].

Just finding out frame[99] -> frame[0] was taking forever so I stopped the
process.

Nevertheless, I tried a few test and I think that going through global
might take longer after all - not for all the situations, but for most.

Sachin said that because of the way things have been designed, we
will inadvertently end up multiplying 100 matrices. That part is definitely
true. But, we will actually be doing that in a dynamic programming sort of
a way - so we we'll already have the 99 matrices multiplied together when
we need to multiply with the 100th matrix.

Anyway, here's how we will proceed:

1. We have two matrices stored up at initialization - one wrt the parent
frame and the other wrt to the global frame.

2. Initially, I was trying to simplify the DCM wrt to global frame - but -
it seems that it will take much longer. So, I'll leave the matrix without
simplification.

3. We will go through a path rather than going through the global frame.
This admittedly makes the functionality of having a global DCM rather
redundant.

I'll need to write a path function of course.

Anyway, so everyone okay with this?