Sorry for the late reply. Was busy with assignments.

Anyway, so here's how we can proceed with this. First, we need to have all
the base vectors and base scalars changed to rectangular coordinates. That
I think, will be easy using the methods that I have written.

Next comes the conversion of base vectors, as you've said, to the
coordinate system in which we expect the result. That can be done as well -
though I don't quite understand what you mean by 'separate to n-tuples with
measures of basis vectors'. Do you want me to collect the coefficients of
the base vectors? And this will need to be done for every coordinate system.

So if
v = c0.x * c1.e_y + c0.y * c1.e_z + c1.x * c0.e_x
for examples, then, we separate as follows:
{ c0: (c1.x, 0, 0),
  c1: (0, c0.x, c0.y) }
where the n-tuples represent the coefficients of e_x, e_y and e_z. Is this
what you meant?

If so, I'll proceed to multiply the matrices with DCMs and get measure
numbers in the required frame - albeit in the old frames. Then, I should
proceed to change these measure numbers to required coordinate systems as
well. Right?

Anyway, we can calculate Pos_vect of B wrt A = Pos_vect of B - Pos_vect of
A as well, I think. But, there will be a problem when converting these
vectors to other coordinate systems. This will cause a recursion error
(maximum depth) since express will call to itself. So, that is a problem
still.

So, is this how I should proceed?