@All: This is a cry for help.

I am completely stumped at the *express* method. The implementation that I
had before had a flaw that I hadn't noticed until now (until Gilbert's PR
on by branch). Anyway, let me try to describe the situation.

Initially, I had an separate method that would take a vector and return it
separated by coordinate systems in dictionary form. To my chagrin, this
kind of separation cannot always work. Consider two coordinate systems, c0
and c1, both rectangular. Let us have a vector, v.

v = c0.x * c1.e_y
express
Obviously, this cannot be separated into vectors separated by coordinate
systems. This is the case I wasn't considering when I wrote the express
method last. And that's why, I need to rewrite a new express method.

I have been thinking of how to implement this but I'm getting nowhere. I do
have one way, that I think might work and am currently writing the code for
it. But, I'm not at all too sure of it.

I think that by now, all three of you have a fair idea of the code. Please
suggest an algorithm to accomplish this.