Eh? What's wrong Pierre? On 8/21/05, Pierre Gazzola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hello! > your welcome to test mine after 2 weeks I give up :( > http://www.dndtalk.com > Pierre > On 21-Aug-05, at 4:13 PM, Joseph Becher wrote: > > > No, feed validator would be running the check as it'self. That's > > partly why > > I used it. > > > > give me a URL and I'll play if you want, I could use a break from > > my current > > programming project. > > >
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> <font face=arial size=-1><a href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hq4ppue/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1706173512:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124685525/A=2894350/R=0/SIG=10tj5mr8v/*http://www.globalgiving.com">Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving</a>.</font> --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
