After help from Douglas Clifton I tried to get this
namespace resolved with the forum vendor (this feed is
generated from a forum and I am a little hesitant to
change its source), and they are hesitant to fix it,
but there is an alternative rss 0.92 version so I
reckon we could just swap the two. I suppose you could
leave it and even mark it for the repair, but I
wouldn't mind if the rss .92 version was syndicated.

Aren't you supposed to be on Holiday? Sorry maybe I
should have waited with this request! Thanks again
with  last issue that was the perfect prodding that
help me figure out my problem. This can wait till you
get back, no problems.

take care,

kent



--- Jeff Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Kent,
> 
> The Feed URL looks good to me, the validation error
> that I get is
> related
> to an invalid namespace in the feed:
> 
> line 2, column 0: rss is in an invalid namespace:
> http://backend.userland.com/rss2
> 
> Jeff;
> 
> On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 03:57:27 -0700 (PDT), "Kent
> Gibson"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> > Would someone, I suppose the role is Fixer, change
> the
> > url for Feed 412916. 
> > 
> > From:
> >
>
http://syndicatescape.com/bigblogzoo/index.php?type=rss2;limit=20;action=.xm
> > 
> > To:
> >
>
http://syndicatescape.com/bigblogzoo/index.php?type=rss&limit=20&action=.xml
> > 
> > This solves a validation problem, so if I am not
> > pushing my luck, would someone then approve it,
> > please?
> > 
> > thanks
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >             
> >
> ____________________________________________________
> > Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home
> page 
> > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs 
> >  
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > If you're getting "too much mail" then send a
> message to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > (this will tell it to stop sending you mail)
> > 
> > To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
> > http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
> > (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or
> LEAVE the list)
> > 
> > To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds
> visit
> > http://www.syndic8.com/ 
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > 
> > 
> > 
> >  
> > 
> > 
> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hhtt2m4/M=362343.6886682.7839641.1493532/D=groups/S=1706173512:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124836144/A=2894354/R=0/SIG=11qvf79s7/*http://http://www.globalgiving.com/cb/cidi/c_darfur.html";>Help
 Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to