By the way, I am a much better attorney than I am a typist.  You
obviously were able to read through the gibberish I typed out and
comprehend it.

--- In [email protected], "Bill Kearney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Recently, my habit has be to first validate the feed before looking at
> > the content.  As often happens, I might be a mesage that reads "Sorry.
> >  This fee does not validate" and then a list of problems that I am too
> > dumb to comprehend.  I've been change the status to "Awaiting Repair"
> > and then adding a note about the feed validation error.
> 
> Yes, this is exactly the right way to go about it.  If it doesn't
validate
> then it needs fixing.  But I'll check on the validator with Sam
later today.
> 
> > Then I went back to my own feed:  360969.  My feed used to validate
> > and now it doesn't.  Does feed validator.org not like Atom fees for
> > blogger .com? Is the feed validator even worth using?  These are feeds
> > the syndic8 has no problem polling and showing the recent headlines.
> 
> There may be issues with the validator and atom feeds.  I can't
check right
> at the moment but will later this weekend.  In the meantime, just
skip atom
> feeds until we sort out what the validator is doing.
> 
> > Are these legitimate issues or is it just case me being a newbie to
> > this whole feed/syndication thing?
> 
> Nope, perfectly valid questions.  We'll look into it.
> 
> -Bill Kearney
> Syndic8.com
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
AIDS in India: A "lurking bomb." Click and help stop AIDS now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to