Bill Kearney wrote:
>> Then I went back to my own feed:  360969.  My feed used to validate
>> and now it doesn't.  Does feed validator.org not like Atom fees for
>> blogger .com? Is the feed validator even worth using?  These are feeds
>> the syndic8 has no problem polling and showing the recent headlines.
>
> There may be issues with the validator and atom feeds.  I can't check 
> right
> at the moment but will later this weekend.  In the meantime, just skip 
> atom
> feeds until we sort out what the validator is doing.

I'm not sure if this was announced on the feedvalidator mailing list, but I 
know Phil Ringnalda mentioned it on his blog [1]. Basically the problem is 
that your feed is using version 0.3 of Atom which I believe has been 
deprecated for about five months now. The validator is now marking all such 
feeds as being invalid rather than just posting a warning.

Regards
James

[1] http://weblog.philringnalda.com/2005/12/13/your-forthcoming-feed-errors


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
For $25, 15 Afghan women can learn to read. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rQ8GtB/SdGMAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to