> I'm not sure if this was announced on the feedvalidator mailing list, but
I
> know Phil Ringnalda mentioned it on his blog [1]. Basically the problem is
> that your feed is using version 0.3 of Atom which I believe has been
> deprecated for about five months now. The validator is now marking all
such
> feeds as being invalid rather than just posting a warning.

Realizing, of course, that blogger-based sites may not have control over
what format is used to generate their feeds.  This is why I posted my
response, there may be 'more to the story' along with effective workarounds.
The point isn't to answer "yes/no" on the validity of the feeds.  It's
better to get to the root of the problem first.  I've mailed assorted folks
on this.  If they're anywhere near as busy with holiday planning I'm sure
it'll be a day or two before we get it all sorted out.

Meanwhile, if it's atom 0.3 feed skip over it and come back once we get
things sorted.

-Bill Kearney
Syndic8.com



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(this will tell it to stop sending you mail)

To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: 
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join
(here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list)

To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to