> By the way, I am a much better attorney than I am a typist. You > obviously were able to read through the gibberish I typed out and > comprehend it.
Ha! Nah, it was probably due to my father having been an attorney. That and my wife and some dozen or so of my friends are also attorneys. But yes, you made your point effectively. No results on the checking yet but then again holiday shopping's got me swamped this weekend. ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy). http://us.click.yahoo.com/F9LvrA/dlQLAA/cosFAA/IRislB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> If you're getting "too much mail" then send a message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (this will tell it to stop sending you mail) To change your membership use THIS WEB PAGE: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/join (here you can set your mail to digest, no mail or LEAVE the list) To find more info about Syndicated XML newsfeeds visit http://www.syndic8.com/ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/syndic8/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
