From: alan tobin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 2:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: t-and-f: USATF Advertising idea...

Hey, I just had an idea. Anyone remember the running scenes from Endurance?
They were spectacular. Copy that. Maybe people can watch 15-30 minutes of
straight race coverage if packaged right. Track needs a chase camera going
all the way around the track. Even better would be to somehow mic the
athletes during competition. Come on now, I know the technology is out there

somewhere. A very very small remote camera? Somehow mic the athletes
footsteps around the track. We need to hear these guys breathe and run.

Alan
http://www.geocities.com/runningart2004