Thank you Kurt.  I agree.  How can any of us (including Mr. Masback) make
changes in this sport if the few who try and suggest alternatives are
continually shot down?  Find the flaws and lets try and fix them.  That's
how ideas become plans that work.  I threw out one idea.  Lets hear some
others.

Mike