----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: t-and-f: Mistreatment of Fans at Olympic Trials

> On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 08:29:43 -0500, you wrote:
>
> > It's a freakin sporting event! You're supposed to be excited about it.
The
> >problem with you "common courtesy nazis" is that you think that you are
the
> >arbiters - you are not. Live with it!
> >
> >malmo
>
> It's outrageous self-centered me-generation creeps
> like you guys who attract the equally outrageous "sit down
> at all times" security rent-a-Nazis.
> Give it a break.  You're wrong.  You're hearing it from
> around the world.  And you're not listening.
>
> RT

This is amazing. I've never been to a sporting event in which I've been self
concious about when I stand up and cheer. If someone is in front of me and
standing at what I think is either inappropriate or for too long I ask he or
she to sit. Done nicely they will oblige almost all of the time unless they
are overly inebriated.

Steve S.