On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Jonas Minnberg <sas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:59 PM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On 5 May 2010 23:54, Jonas Minnberg <sas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > So OK, I can leave sidewalks (even though to be consistent you should
>> then
>> > draw sidewalks next to every street in the city that has them).
>>
>> That's where things are headed, removing existing ones only delays the
>> inevitable...

What inevitable ?. I think that drawing sidewalks is silly and waste of
time. Let say that 99.99% of the unclassified and residential roads can be
walked on both sides, why should we draw the sidewalks everywhere ? It would
be more clever to tag where sidewalks are missing or not allowed, imo. Say
where things are missing, not where they are obviously authorized. Or you
add "oneway=no" to all roads as well ?

Pieren