Am 15.05.2014 14:57, schrieb Pieren:
> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Matthijs Melissen
> <i...@matthijsmelissen.nl> wrote:
>
>> Some more strange cases:
>
> We could create an additional role (e.g. "capital") when the
> "admin_centre" is not the capital (and only in this case to avoid
> unnecessary duplicates).

So far I did use admin_centre only for the capital but I guess this does
not work in the Netherlands where the capital is not the seat of the
parliament.

Another example for multi-admin-centres are the Azores. There the
executive, legislative and judicial branches have been split to
different cities on different islands.

All together it seems we need to separate admin_centre and capital as
soon as they are different and/or as soon as more than one admin_centre
is defined.

Regarding the original discussion I am in favour of using
capital=[2-10]* if an additional tag is needed. The semicolon (;) is
defined as value separator so we could have capital=4;6;8 or similar.

Cheers fly