W dniu 02.12.2017 o 10:39, Marc Zoutendijk pisze:
Let’s keep it simple and stick with one tag (village_green), keep the way is is rendered and explain the different uses in the wiki.

It sounds rather strange for me and this is not really simple.

Please also note that I’m the one that added the (other) different uses to that wiki and also included the pictures to show this different use because (as a result of the discussion on our forum [1] ) we agreed:

1. If it is grass: tag it as grass
2. if it is a tree: tag it as a tree
3. if it is a hedge: tag it as a hedge
4. if it is a park: tag it as a park
5. if it is a flowerbed: tag it as a flowerbed

And only in the situation that we have:
"all kinds of mixed vegetation (plants, bushes, flowers, small trees, grass), mostly in urban areas, very often maintained by the Municipality. "
we tag it with village_green.

Thanks for the explanation!

Was it the best tag name we could have?

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]