> Sometimes, it goes the other way - the good way. There's consensus, or if
> disagreement, the different options are offered constructively. You can see
> that happen pretty often. How do we make that happen more?

The discussion pretty quickly drifted from considering technical solutions to
behaviors, toxicity, cultural differences etc. etc., I have read this a
thousand times. I don't see how this brings us forward.

But I was waiting for a cue like this. Thank you for that, Nick. Let's be
positive, and talk about ideas.
We can't change the people, but we can change the communication medium which
can have a very big effect.

I would like to brainstorm what features of a desired communication medium
would have a positive impact on the discussion culture, and also on the ability
of us, to find something like a consensus.

Please, everyone, feel invited in this branch of this thread to give some
input. I have some ideas myself so I will start with that, but in the next
message. :-)

Tobias