Note that lots of the wikidata names are nonsense and are simply derived
from the wikipedia page name (which a wp page has to have, but it
doesn't imply that the object actually has a name in the language of the
wikipedia you are looking at). For example the municipality I live in
has a German and a Swiss-German name, it -doesn't- have names in any of
the other 31 languages that are listed.

Simon