On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 at 21:02, António Madeira <antoniomade...@gmx.com>
wrote:

> Às 10:15 de 14/04/2020, Paul Allen escreveu:
>

> They're the ones you'd have to convince to alter their code to handle your
> proposed change.
>

> You mean this?
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Historical_Map

That's where it's documented.  The map is here: gk.historic.place  If
you've not played with it before, here's a place where I've added most
of the heritage info:
http://gk.historic.place/historische_objekte/l/en/index.html?zoom=16&lat=52.03846&lon=-4.46621&detail=3&pid=HaHbHcSaHe

The "problem" with criteria is that it seems to be used with numbers or
> abbreviations, like a list that corresponds to some longer definitions.

That's how others have done it, listing what those abbreviations mean on
the wiki
page.  But there's nothing (I can see) that says you have to restrict
yourself to
abbreviations.

Since heritage=* is largely ruled over by the historical places people, the
best
place to get an opinion is https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lutz
In the end, he and his team decide how the historical places map interpret
the tags.

--
Paul