Thanks, Paul.
I'll contact them then.

Às 17:44 de 14/04/2020, Paul Allen escreveu:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 at 21:02, António Madeira <antoniomade...@gmx.com
<mailto:antoniomade...@gmx.com>> wrote:

    Às 10:15 de 14/04/2020, Paul Allen escreveu:

    They're the ones you'd have to convince to alter their code to
    handle your
    proposed change.

    You mean this?
    https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Historical_Map

That's where it's documented.  The map is here:gk.historic.place
<http://gk.historic.place>  If
you've not played with it before, here's a place where I've added most
of the heritage info:
http://gk.historic.place/historische_objekte/l/en/index.html?zoom=16&lat=52.03846&lon=-4.46621&detail=3&pid=HaHbHcSaHe

    The "problem" with criteria is that it seems to be used with
    numbers or abbreviations, like a list that corresponds to some
    longer definitions.

That's how others have done it, listing what those abbreviations mean
on the wiki
page.  But there's nothing (I can see) that says you have to restrict
yourself to
abbreviations.

Since heritage=* is largely ruled over by the historical places
people, the best
place to get an opinion is https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lutz
In the end, he and his team decide how the historical places map interpret
the tags.

--
Paul